UI Pentacrest and Downtown Iowa City
- Parking is available in area parking ramps throughout the weekend. Click HERE for more information.
- If you have mobility challenges and would like a ride from the downtown parking ramps, call 319-325-6567 and we will pick you (and your chairs) up in a golf cart, courtesy of Kim Schillig, Lepic-Kroeger Realtors.
- Bring your own lawn chair or purchase a Summer of the Arts bag chair at the Merchandise Booth on Clinton Street!
- We will have ample food and beverages available in the Hydration Station, Novelty Booth and Beverage Garden.
- Bring the kids! Soulful music, amazing artists, a fabulous Culinary Row and an expanded FUN Zone, sponsored by MidWestOne Bank.
Click HERE for the entertainment schedule for the weekend!
Click HERE to see a map of the Iowa Soul Festival grounds!
GOSPEL BRUNCH AUGUST 30:
Don't miss the Gospel Brunch this Sunday, August 30th at 12:30 PM at the Sheraton Iowa City Hotel!
- Maggie Brown with the Dick Watson Quartet
- Bruce Teague, Mama Teague &
Click HERE to purchase your tickets. Click HERE to view the menu!